Spring Open Houses:
Saturday, March 3
Wednesday, March 7 – Cancelled due to weather.
Saturday, March 17
Monday, March 26
Tuesday, April 3
Sunday, April 8
All from 5:30-6:30 pm.
If you would like to arrange an alternative time to visit, call 617.999.4617.
Applications are accepted through the summer and school year, but the dates below indicate our enrollment time.
Rolling Admission after dates below.
Deadline for returning families: March 15
Deadline for new families: April 12
Day Passes are $40.00 per day Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday and Tuesday afternoons is $60.00 (generally, there are no spaces available on Tuesdays). The daily rate includes snacks, activities and supervision by the terrific teaching staff from arrival at program until to 6:00 pm.
There is a one time $75.00 administrative fee charged to all enrollees. This fee provides families with monthly newsletters and schedules of upcoming activities and events, as well as covering all administration costs. If you decide to sign your child up as a regular weekly participant, the application fee will be waived in lieu of this administrative fee.
Please note that the regular cost per day per month, all days except Tuesdays is $27.00 per afternoon and the fee for Tuesday is $50.00. It’s financially advantageous to be a regular enrollee in the program.
$110.00 FOR 3 PASSES (to be used Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- Passes can only be used as space permits in the program and at the discretion of the program Director, Rochelle Acker.
- All requests should be sent directly to our email address: email@example.com
- We ask for as much advanced notice as possible to make sure we can make the accommodation. With more then 5 days notice, we should be able to honor most requests.
- Because of scheduled trips and special activities, the program reserves the right to determine days a child may use a pass.
- We encourage families to use their passes on a regular basis and not save them for the end of the school year when we might not be able to grant a request.
- There are no refunds for unused passes, but your balance can be deducted as a charitable contribution to the Highlands After-School Program.
Early Release Days:
The program will honor Day Passes on Early Release Days on a first come first serve basis as space permits. Early Release fee: $60.00 with coverage from 11:30-6:00 PM.
Why purchase Day Passes?
- Your child wants to try the program out and you want to see if they like it before making a long-term commitment.
- You need a supervised program for your child periodically or when special activities such as religious school or other afterschool activities are cancelled.
- Your regular childcare provider is ill or on vacation.
- Your child would like to join a friend attending the program.
- Your child would like to enjoy the terrific gym facilities at the Hyde.
- Your child has too much screen time at home, and you’d like them to be to have more recreational, creative and physical activity after school.
DATES FOR 2017-2018:
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Thursday, March 8, 2018
Friday, June 8, 2018 (subject to change)
Last day of school
The Newton Public Schools have scheduled Early Release Days on the dates listed above.